What is MATV Systems ?
In this blog post we will discuss what is MATV systems, MATV stands for Master Antenna Television. MATV is the means where it distributes TV and FM signals to different number of receiver today it has been used in many apartments, houses, hotels, schools, Malls and so on. With Effective use of MATV equipment and techniques one should carefully planed and engineered the system without losing any signal quality.
MATV works with a network of cables & specifically design components which process and amplify the FM signals and TV which distribute them from one single central location. As an example it would be extremely costly to install and maintain 100 separate antennas to manage 100 TV sets in a building. Further too many antennas will provide issues as they need to interact with each other creating interference problems and issues.
Today a group of commercial premises such as hotels, housing societies, offices, holiday parks today use different kind of structured cables systems with the installation of various programs to supply the information to their end users and customers.
Modern MATV system use analogue and digital television signals via aerial, both free to view and subscribe. FM Radio and Digital Audio Broadcasting DAB but it cannot carry signals from satellite. Up till today many MATB systems used in different places are more than 30 years old and not suitable for carrying digital television signals therefore there is a need for modifications and replacement.
How a typical MATV works
- As shown in the figure the areal is conventional UHF TV aerial, receiving both digital TV signals as well as Analogue.
- Signals received by aerial are further processed. Systems that are not capable of carrying digital signals are modified.
- Basically this processing which prevents or restrict the digital signals for being handled correctly as the process is handle to design analogue TV Signals.
- Delivery of all TV signals are done through distribution network via outlet socket in every household. The outlet socket can be many based on the requirement.
- The configuration of Distribution network is based on the number of dwellings and floors which needs coverage in the building.
Stage Systems have experience in acquiring large amount of practical experience in installation of MATV systems. Our organization can meet the requirements of MATV installation with experience and expert professional team – For more information you can fill our inquiry form and our MATV expert team will get back to you soon.
Read our other blog posts
- NEED OF DATA CENTER SOLUTION SERVICES FOR BUSINESSES
- PAGING SYSTEMS TOWARDS WIRELESS FACILITY COMMUNICATION
- BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES OF INSTALLING A FIRE ALARM
- BUSINESS DATA AND DISASTER RECOVERY
- WORKING OF BIOMETRIC ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS
- GAIN OPTIMUM RESULTS FOR YOUR ENTERPRISE BUSINESS WITH DATA CENTER SOLUTIONS
- KEEP IN MIND! THESE 5 TIPS BEFORE INSTALLING CCTV CAMERAS
- WHAT IS AUDIO VISUAL CONSULTANCY AND HOW DOES IT HELPS
- HOW TO PROTECT OFFICE PREMISES WITH CCTV CAMERA.
- HOW TO INSTALL AUDIO VISUAL IN BEST WAYS